Monday 10 March 2014

Mommy-in-Law..


Print
When I got married, 
It was a little scary to enter the house
But your love and warmth 
Had put all my worries to a little doubt.

Whenever I used to think of a mother-in-law
I used to get goosebumps now & then
But having you in my life
Made me believe, of a super-power with me from above!

You give me courage,

You give me strength
You've become my role model


For the years coming in my life span!
Your patience, your willpower
Your emphatic nature and your burning desire
Holds not only Daddy
But all of us in the bond of love together.

You're hard like a rock 

And soft like a wax 
Your motherhood for me
Makes me come to you even more close.

You treating me like your own daughter
Makes me say aloud,
The goodness of an in-laws house!
The jovial and funny nature that you have 
Always take away the worries from my heart!

Words will always be short for me to
Express my feelings for you
But there’s one thing I can promise,

I will always be there in all the shades of hue!

4 Discussion

  1. wateva yu write is so true n heart touching..keep up d gud work.. :) n keep giving us good stuff 2 read.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..
    Will try my level best to live up to your expectations!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. MANiKA GUPTA MALiK11 March 2014 at 17:56

    TOO GOOD TO READ GEET :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny