Thursday 18 June 2015

It's good to be back!


Print
Back to my blog.. back to writing.. this couldn’t be any better. Last two weeks were crazy. First the guests, then a wedding in the family. Now, those of you who have been reading my blog lately, must be aware of it and the dance that came along with it, and those who don’t know, can read it here. The wedding was super amazing. And so was the city. Yes, it was in Calcutta. My first visit there. And I loved every bit of it. Though it was different than the other metro cities in the country, I liked it. Crowded the place it was and so was its traffic but the street food there, compensated for everything. It was mouth watering and delicious and spicy and yummy!! Mmmmm..
 The evening of the functions, they were fantastic. There were so many people, hitting the stage and leaving their best impression. It was a bit nervous in the beginning for the dance that I had to do, but once the music was ON, all I could think of was to be in that moment and make the most of it. Obviously, I enjoyed to the full. Danced, just the way I always do, without any worries about what would every one think or say? I had to perform and I did.. with full energy and enthusiasm. Everybody loved our performance (me and my SIL) and I was so proud of myself. Dancing with her is kinda raising the already high benchmark more high, when you know you don’t even meet the regular standard levels! And later dancing on the floor, I was simply out of control! The beats, the music, the rhythm, the fun, the people, it was one terrific evening!

The cold coffee that was served was too yummy and I had such a good coffee after a real long time. And so, another SIL of mine (more of a friend though) and me, thought of a coffee competition! Yes. That’s true. We asked the people there, and guess what, they said it’s all finished and the guy who was making the coffee, he too had gone. Both of us were disheartened. None of us have had dinner coz we knew we’d be drinking down coffee. We requested them if anyhow it was possible for them to arrange. But they were sorry.

They were not aware of our competition for sure!

Within a few moments, I saw a waiter approaching me with a glass of cold coffee and my happiness was multiplied ten times.

“Thank you so much.”

“It’s our pleasure madam! We have more, do you want more?”

“Of course I want more. Bring as many glasses of coffee as possible”

“Sure ma’am”

O that moment was so exciting and thrilling! Our competition was a tie but we enjoyed it to the full! That evening was crazy and perfect and perfectly crazy :P.

I missed reading all the wonderful posts by my fellow bloggers, but will do it now. I felt really glad that my friends were visiting my blog and commenting, whereas I was unable to reciprocate. I think that is one thing that keeps one moving in blogosphere.  Had a good break.. and ate so much there. I wasn’t eating actually, I was hogging! My stomach was nothing less than a dust-bin, where I was throwing in all the trash that I had around me and it was all worth it!

What did you do all these days? Care to share?

P.S:  The file size of the video was too large,couldn't upload here.. Sorry!

Happy Reading


Cheers

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny