Saturday 25 July 2015

My #Cherished Moment


Print
It was a beautiful Monday morning. The day started with it’s regular routine. But something was scheduled which was a bit different than the usual Monday! O yes.. no changes in the class. It was scheduled at its usual time with the only difference of having a felicitation program for students. The academy organizes a program to congratulate and felicitate the students who have come out flying colors, appreciating their hard work and boosting their spirit to strive for more! It is truly bliss to meet your students outside the class.

I was all in my formals, wearing a business suit. The program went well and then there was an after party organized. Wonderful opportunity for everybody to chill and enjoy the break from the monotonous routine. I was really happy for all my students for their performance! It was on that day I realized how much my students love me.. respect me.. value me.. It could all be seen in their eyes.. in their gestures.. in their words! Being someone’s inspiration is something that I have always wanted, and this need continues to be..! That day I realized, my students not only see me a teacher, but a friend, an inspiration, a true mentor, their guide for life. Its exhilarating what I felt that day, and to pen it down in words.. it's more than difficult!

All your effort, all the pain, helping by going out of the way.. everything seemed worth doing that day! And nobody can force such virtues on somebody. This is something that comes straight from heart. And it was all flowing in.. from students’ and mine!

That is something that I will truly cherish for life. It is something that gives me my identity.. my individuality.. makes me strive for more. And is one in a million reason for me to be happy about!

Life indeed is wonderful!

Below are the pictures with few of my lovely students :)
What is it that you cherish the most?

This post is written for The CherishedBlogFest, hosted by Dan Antion, Damyanti Biswas, Paul 

Happy Reading

Cheers

14 Discussion

  1. life is full of cherished moments only if we realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the sweet sense of achievement that keeps us going and encouraging us in further improving our performance. A teacher comes closest to a parent and it indeed has all my respect. Great going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. it is one of the best feelings that I have recently experienced. Being able to understand your students and their monster mindsets ;)
      Thank you so much Vinodini :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. To be able to inspire and motivate others is a gift... it's a way to give back to the world. We need more faculties like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's like an honor what you Rajlakshmi.. But motivating others is truly blissful!
      Thank you so much..

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. A teacher does so much for her students. And appreciation is the best reward they can get. Lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. that's the best reward any teacher can aim for ..
      Thanks for dropping by Jaibala :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Making an impact on people's lives, inspiring them to unlock their potential, to dream and to grow is simply commendable. Way to go, Geetika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for so much for your kind words Shilpa :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. To be able to be an inspiration is awesome! So glad you get to do that every single day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Parul.. and I'm so glad to hear from you every time :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. There is no better feeling than to be appreciated. Good to know a bit more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's truly a delight to hear this day.. Thank you so much Saru.. :)
    And it's the contentment in the eyes of my students that keep me going :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny